Certified Soy Free Protein Bars
If you're looking for certified soy free protein bars, take a look at this growing list here. Every bar you will find in this list is certified soy free by the manufacturer of the protein bar and is stated on their packaging or website, so uses no soy in it's ingredients and the manufacturer claims it to be free of soy.
Some of the manufacturers and protein bar brands to look out for which claim to be soy free are:
- No Cow soy free protein bars
- Rise Bar soy free protein bars
- Garden of Life soy free protein bars
- Pulsin soy free protein bars
- ThinkThin soy free protein bars
- Go Raw soy free protein bars
- Square Organics soy free protein bars
- Papa Steve's soy free protein bars
- REDD soy free protein bars
- Munk Pack soy free protein bars
- Enjoy Life soy free protein bites
So if you're looking for a soy free protein bar you have plenty of brands and manufacturers catering for your dietary requirements.
You will find that there are around 30 protein bar choices for you with more being added every week to the database, so make sure to check back as this list will automatically get updated as new food items are added to the site and will auto populate here.
We have also sorted the list by those with the most protein in the far right column and not the protein serving as this is an unfair comparison. Now it's just up to you to find the protein bar flavor you best enjoy and a brand and texture that works well with your requirements.
We have double checked through all manufacturer packaging and websites that they mention that each protein bar is soy free but please check yourself before purchasing.
If you aren't allergic to soy products but still want to stay clear of this ingredient, check below for more options.